Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any VPS with GOOD uptime?

Default Any VPS with GOOD uptime?

Hey guys,
    I am really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
    But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
    I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
    What can you say about Datapacket.net VPS hosting solutions? Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and affordable Webhosting services. its basic plan for VPS starts from $25/month. it also offers Free Setup, Free Domain for Life,1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration,99.9% Uptime Guarantee.

Webhostingworld offers the best and affordable webhosting services.its basic plan for VPS just starts from $25/month. it also offers Free Setup,c-panel and WHM.it also provides 1 IP Address Included,Remote SSH Access
    Free Data Migration,99.9% Uptime Guarantee, Free SSL for Life.

Lightbulb

Host.co.in is an official web hosting provider that offers a wide variety of hosting plans for beginners to larger businesses. They provide shared hosting, virtual private server (VPS), and dedicated server hosting.

Host.co.in is offering the best discount on Linux and windows VPS hosting plans - You can save 25% OFF on all VPS Hosting plans - Code SVH25.

Features:

It is one of the best shared hosting that offers Free SSL certificate
    MySQL databases & PHP support.
    Control panel.
    Free tech support.
    FTP account and File Manager.
    MySQL databases & PHP support.

I was a bit worrying about Datapacket.net VPS hosting, but after reading good customer hosting reviews I decided to give them a try.
    When I contact their support, they answered very fast and offered me a perfect fit for running of my website. and must say that the price was really cheap..

Lightbulb

ownwebservers.com is one of the few providers on this list to offer unlimited bandwidth on all its VPS plans, making it a top choice for sites with high traffic demands. Additionally, this host provides a free SSL certificate, daily disaster recovery backups, and a suite of proprietary tools for web hosting account management.

Save 70% OFF on VPS hosting plans VPS 2, VPS 3, VPS 4 . Enter promo code DHCOUPON70% during checkout. Renewal would be at a regular price. Note: Code will be expired on 30th October 2022

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 2

• CPU Cores - 2 Core
    • Storage SSD - 50 GB
    • Memory - 2 GB
    • Operating System: Centos7
    • Additional IP's: Optional
    • Control Panel: Optional
    • Additional Disk: Optional
    • Server Backup: Optional
    • Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $4.50/mo. With using promo code DHCOUPON70% | Order Now

Webhostingworld offers the best and most affordable Webhosting services. Its basic plan for VPS hosting just starts from $25/month.it offers free setup, Free Domain for Life,1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data migration,99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and Free SSL for Life.

Default Vps

VPSCheap is one of the best cheap VPS web hosting providers. They offer cheap VPS web hosting at an affordable and reliable price. With full root access, enterprise-grade nodes and hard drives, 30-day money guarantee. Also, They thrive to provide outstanding uptime and reliability to all their customers 24/7.

Webhostingworld offers the best and most affordable Webhosting services. Its basic plan for VPS starts from $25/month.it also provides unlimited bandwidth,c-panel, WHM, Free Domain for Life,1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration,99.9% Uptime Guarantee.

I would highly recommend NetShop ISP Cheap VPS hosting solutions to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.
    Their control panel is intuitive and powerful. Their service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...