Thread: Shared plan to sign up with ...

Default Shared plan to sign up with ...

Shared plans from qhoster.com and libertyvps.net are attractive for me and I am in two minds which way I have to follow, so what do you think?

I like this decent host. Libertyvps.net is the best. They have never failed to deliver reliable and fast bitcoin hosting solutions in Europe for me. Thanks.

Well quality shared plans are available from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net, they are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    Their support is insane awesome and honest and fast if you have a problem or a virus or something on your website than this is your best place to feel safe and enjoy it.

I immediately noticed an improvement in speed when I switch to their servers. Libertyvps.net is the 4th provider I've hosted with and it will be my last one I hope.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I've had my site and several sub-domains hosted on QHoster.com cpanel web hosting plan for over 7 months, and have had nothing but positive experience.
    The pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.

Lightbulb

If you are looking the best and cheap web hosting provider then you should visit to Host.co.in is highly recommended for excellent performance, a large support knowledgebase, and an easy-to-use, one-click auto installer. Ideal for SMBs, The exclusive deal on Linux cPanel Hosting at Rs 125 a month with free domain, SSL, 24/7 Support.

Get 35% OFF on all Web Hosting Plans - Code - NWH35.

Features are:

Free Domain
    Instant Setup
    Full Root Access
    Daily Backups
    24/7 Live Support

Their Linux Shared Hosting packages start at at Rs.125/month and include a free domain with an annual subscription.

I've moved over a website from another server to Libertyvps.net because of the superior service and features at a very good price.
    Absolutely brilliant. I've never seen something so good, so professional. It is especially nice that they do not snub us because we are so slow. They are so polite and helpful.