Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is a Blog Posting

According to me blog posting is a great way for online promotion.Through blog posting we can generate traffic,backlinks and also so many daily readers.So post quality and useful content in blogs and enjoy the results.It helps to increase the page rank of your website.

Blog Posting means creating a blog on blogs site like wordpress.com and then
    keep posting some articles called blog posts into then on regular basis. Put
    link to your website in the article by hyperlinking a keyword for your site
    into that article. But keep in mind that you have to update your blog on as
    frequent basis as much you can so that google start crawling it on daily basis
    after some time as google like the pages whose contents are updated regularly.

Blog posting is a way to get building backlinks

Blog posting is the best way to provide good information to visitor. You blog content has to be in-between 400-1200 words. You post information should be related to exact topic and must be easy to understand.

As I know blog posting is better way to get more business but if its done in proper manner. Nowadays there are more and more competition in any business so you should make your blog more attractive with relevant and fresh content. Because if your blog have copied or without proofread content, it will create bad impact on reader's mind.

I think blog posting is a subtle way of keeping readers informed without forcing them to buy certain products that are subjects of the blog. This way, you are able to provide quality content for good organic SEO and at the same time, you are building rapport with your readers.
    Jay Santos Fernando
    Technical Support Team
    GMO CLOUD AMERICA INC.
    Email: supportus@gmocloud.com (24hrs, 365 days)
    https://support.gmocloud.us/

In my opinion blog is not only use for seo marketing. i think blog invention is being made to provide information about our topics and websites. but now in days this is use for just only to increase back links not to promote your websites.

Hi,
    Yes i agreed with you, Blog posting is one of the best effective strategy in Off-page optimization, by this we can bring more and more standard quality backlinks, and more traffic to our website....which leads to increase our targeted keyword positions....

Blog Posting means creating a blog on blogs site like wordpress.com and then keep posting some articles called blog posts into then on regular basis. Put link to your website in the article by hyperlinking a keyword for your site into that article. But keep in mind that you have to update your blog on as frequent basis as much you can so that google start crawling it on daily basis after some time as google like the pages whose contents are updated regularly.
    Feature reseller hosting at basic rates

Blog posting is a method which helps you to get relevant backlinks to your website. Blogs are usually published by one individual and are modified regularly. Blog posting helpful to promote product and you can transfer traffic from blog into main website.