Thread: Stable server provider ...

Default Stable server provider ...

Servers from asvhost.com and qhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one as I plan to host a blog, any ideas?

If I could give QHoster.com 11 out of 10 I would do so without hesitation. Many thanks! Absolutely and totally impressed on all fronts.
    Great package and pricing, superb support and incredibly quick responses to any queries. Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.

These server providers: asvhost.com and qhoster.com - are the best to have a deal with.
    I’m very happy with their turnaround time and support. Other things that I like about them are these:
    Amazing up time
    Cheap price, yet quality hosting
    Fast server speed
    One click script installing
    Lots of other features.

Go ahead, QHoster.com hosting will be worth trying. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Red face Stable server provider ...

Hostinger offers dependable web hosting at a incredible price. Shared hosting plans start at $1.99 per month, which includes free weekly backups and enough bandwidth for 10,000 visitors to your site.

Normally you have to back up your site yourself or pay extra, but you get that peace of mind for free with Hostinger.

The most popular option is the Premium Shared Hosting plan which costs $2.99 per month. This lets you create up to 100 websites and host 25,000 visitors. You’ll also get a free domain for one year and a free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate to secure your website.
    The Premium Shared Hosting plan provides 100 GB SSD storage, which is enough for various website content. Should you need more space, upgrade to one of their VPS or cloud hosting plans.

Hostinger uses its own control panel called hPanel. Thanks to the eye-catching and well-organized navigation icons, it’s user-friendly and easy to navigate. It also comes with an auto installer that lets you set up WordPress or other content management systems using only a few clicks.