Thread: Canadian VPS for hosting e-shop?

Default Canadian VPS for hosting e-shop?

Hello,
    I came across Rightservers.com Canadian VPS. Thinking to luanch small e-shop there.
    Have your ever heard about them before? What other web hosts in Canada do you know?
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Thumbs up Canadian VPS for hosting e-shop?

There are several Canadian VPS providers that you can use for hosting an e-shop, such as:

1)OVH: A Canadian VPS provider that offers a variety of plans to suit different needs and budgets.

2)Digital Ocean: A cloud-based VPS provider that has data centers in Toronto.

3)Amazon Web Services (AWS): A popular VPS provider that has data centers in Canada, allowing you to host your e-shop on Canadian servers.

4)Vultr: A VPS provider that has data center in Canada and offers a variety of plans to suit different needs and budgets.

5)Linode: A VPS provider that has data center in Canada, and it offers a variety of plans to suit different needs and budgets.

You should compare the features, pricing and support of each provider to find the one that best meets your needs.

Lightbulb

ownwebservers.com is one of the few providers on this list to offer unlimited bandwidth on all its VPS plans, making it a top choice for sites with high traffic demands. Additionally, this host provides a free SSL certificate, daily disaster recovery backups, and a suite of proprietary tools for web hosting account management.

50% OFF VPS Hosting - Code VPS50

Features Are:

$7 for the first month
    Then $7 monthly with no contracts, no changes
    Latest of PHP, MySQL, Perl, Python, and Ruby
    7 operating system options for Linux or Windows
    Full root access and choice of datacenter

You can trust Rightservers.com Managed VPS. The setup was easy, the host service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me. It's even a provider that has made some effort at being sustainably powered!
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.
    I'm the webmaster for several sites, and I'll be moving all of them to Rightservers.com Canadian VPS. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.

Nice Managed VPS provider. They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you because Rightservers.com is professional provider.