Thread: Hosting for ecommerce and high sql queries

Default Hosting for ecommerce and high sql queries

HI ALL,
    Let me explain my issue.
    I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.
    My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less. Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
    What are your views on netshop-isp.com.cy and webhost.pro hosting solutions? Are they trustworthy?

Thanks
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Thumbs up Hosting for ecommerce and high sql queries

For hosting an e-commerce website with high SQL queries, a Virtual Private Server (VPS) or a Dedicated Server is recommended. These types of hosting provide more resources and better performance than shared hosting. Additionally, using a managed hosting service that specializes in e-commerce and high-traffic websites can help to ensure the reliability and performance of your site. A managed hosting service will also provide technical support and maintenance, freeing up your time to focus on running your business.

Think webhost.pro vps hosting will work fine for running ecommerce websites. Servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

You can test netshop-isp.com.cy for free. They are offering free VPS Trial now. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
    The IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

I am a new customer with webhost.pro cpanel web host. I uploaded three web sites, and two databases.
    For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of hosting providers charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I recommend checking as many as possible providers to make sure that you made the best choice. If I were you I would have a look at:
    hostingsource.com for the US locations and qhoster.com for EU location.

Lightbulb

bodHOST: bodHOST is another popular provider of managed VPS hosting in the USA. They offer a range of flexible and scalable VPS solutions, with plans starting at just $24.99 per month. bodHOST has a global network of data centers, allowing you to choose a location that is closest to your target audience. They also offer a range of operating systems to choose from, including popular choices like Ubuntu, CentOS, and Debian.

A great deal from bodHOST - Buy 1 Year of VPS Hosting and Absolutely Get 1-year free VPS hosting.

Great customer service and support through instant messengers. I used to have different hosts, and had a lot of problems with down time, especially email. It was killing us and so I researched hosts based on uptime and price, looking for a new home. I chose netshop-isp.com.cy cheap web hosting about 4 months ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since I moved to their hosting service. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.