Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any ecommerce VPS with GOOD uptime?

Default Any ecommerce VPS with GOOD uptime?

Hey guys,
    I'm really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
    But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
    I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend.
    Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
    What can you say about QHoster.com VPS hosting solutions?
    Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Thumbs up Any ecommerce VPS with GOOD uptime?

eUKhost is the finest hosting service, which value the needs of their customers & Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Service which provided by eUKhost

1) cPanel Hosting
    2) WordPress Hosting
    3) Reseller Linux
    4) Business Hosting
    5) Windows Hosting
    6) Reseller Windows
    7) Cloud Server
    8) Linux VPS
    9) Windows VPS
    10) Dedicated Servers
    11) Imunify 360
    eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
    █ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Lightbulb

When selecting a VPS hosting provider for your e-commerce website, there are several factors to consider:

Reliability: Your e-commerce website needs to be up and running 24/7 to avoid any loss of sales. Ensure that the VPS hosting provider you choose offers a high uptime guarantee.

Security: E-commerce websites store sensitive customer information such as credit card details. A VPS hosting provider that offers robust security features, such as SSL certificates, firewalls, and DDoS protection, is a must.

Performance: Your e-commerce website needs to be fast to provide an excellent user experience. Look for a VPS hosting provider that offers fast loading speeds and low latency.

bodHOST Best Deal - Buy 1 Year VPS Hosting and absolutely get 1 Year Free VPS. For more details visit: https://www.bodhost.com/linux-vps

My client recommended me to choose QHoster.com VPS hosting 6 months ago, I contacted their support and they offered me a good fit at cheap price.
    Always very willing and able to help regardless of the circumstance! I have limited ability to manage the website. These guys are very willing to help install any applets and assist with migrations.

Building a website can be a tedious task. Finding the right web hosting provider can be overwhelming.
    There are seemingly unlimited website hosting services to choose from, but we have made it easy to compare these web hosts in one easy click.
    Swisshosting.io - Swiss Hosting| Dedicated| VPS| KVM| VPN| Colocation!

A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.
    Pretty good VPS solutions you can get from hostnamaste.com and also netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting providers.
    They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.

Look for bad reviews on hosting companies. Most people always have a few things they do not like about any company so this way you see what they do not like. Search engines list a few good places to read bad review. Do you need vps hosting for one country or area like europe or is site for world wide use. If you target certain countries or areas use vps hosting with server located there.

I am very much impressed and can recommend hostingsource.com web host to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing web hosting.
    It also has nice pricing.. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

After you sign up with QHoster.com web host, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
    They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

Lightbulb

Ownwebservers is the only hosting solution that gives you complete control over your cloud hosting, whether the task be deciding who gets root access to your servers, or choosing your IP allocation.

Ownwebservers also offers a lot of flexibility when it comes to scaling resources up or down. Server capacity can be increased or decreased in minutes, and elements like CPU, RAM, storage space, and even firewalls can be added or taken away with one click on your end.

Get 15% OFF on Cloud Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code CLOUD15 during checkout. This offer is limited time.

Cloud Servers Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Cloud 1

• CPU Cores - 4 Core
    • Storage SSD - 160 GB
    • Memory - 8 GB
    • Operating System: Centos7
    • Additional IP's: Optional
    • Control Panel: Optional
    • Additional Disk: Optional
    • Server Backup: Optional
    • Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $24.65/mo. With using promo code CLOUD15 | Order Now