Thread: Reliable server to sign up with ...

Default Reliable server to sign up with ...

Servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are provided on lovely conditions and I have to stick tot he best one, so which way is better to follow and why?

Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on QHoster.com Dedicated Servers.
    You will see how fast support team answer your specific questions, because they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
    For me, overall it has been a very good experience: it works just as I would expect, and with very little downtime. So for this I am happy to rate them 5/5.

Default Best web hosting servers

The best server for you depends on what your doing. If your making websites or boogs for one country or area use the hosting company that has server located their. If your making websites or blogs for world wide use than use a cheap web hosting server with free 30 day trial and money back that charges no vat taxes.

If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH QHoster.com server hosting. Over 30 server locations to choose from.
    The tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support. Thumbs up.