Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hosting For Ecommerce Websites?

Default Hosting For Ecommerce Websites?

I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.
    My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less. Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
    What are your views on cloudarion.com ssd vps hosting solutions? Are they trustworthy?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Highly recommended cloudarion.com ssd vps. So far so good. Support tickets are responded to quickly, any time of the day or night.
    Server performance is excellent - the hardware they are using for the VPS machines are well-ballanced, and appear to have very high performing disk mounted.

Lightbulb

bodHOST offers managed VPS packages that give you a lot of power under the hood, but less in the way of extra functionality. Even so, you have technical features that will ensure your server and site run fast. Their VPS Hosting plan starts at just $24.99/month.

Customer Support
    Cheap Pricing
    Free Migration
    99.95% Uptime SLA
    Daily Backup

Easter Web Hosting Offer - Save 25% OFF VPS Hosting - Use Code AVPS25. Hurry Up and avail yourself of this offer now, This offer is limited time.

Personally I suggest AEserver (based on my experience). Initially you can host your store on SHARED HOSTING and depends on the per day sales, traffic and customer size, you can opt for VPS or CLOUD hosting in future.

I started a search one year ago for a hosting provider that people were actually happy with. That's how I found cloudarion.com web host.
    The volume of comments from happy customers led me to this decent web host. The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.

I've used many webhosting providers but I feel cloudarion.com to be the best among all, not because the packages and service they are providing, its a really best Hosting server I have ever used.
    The price is great. The features are great. Fast support via online chat... .
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I know cloudarion.com is trustworthy. Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes.
    They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.

Default Hosting For Ecommerce Websites?

IONOS: Best overall.
    Bluehost: Best for booking appointments.
    HostGator: Best for businesses on a budget.
    DreamHost: Best for a 100% uptime guarantee.
    InMotion Hosting: Best for one-click installation.
    TMDHosting: Best for large websites.
    SiteGround: Best for WordPress.

Good Information

Being one of the leading E-commerce Website Development companies, we understand the market needs and try to build a solution around that.