Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Netherlands dedicated server required

Default Good Netherlands dedicated server required

Hey,
    I have $55 for a server. Where do I get that?
    I was suggested to check Zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers. Do they offer them in Netherlands?
    Are they good enough? What other hosting options can you recommend me to visit?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Looking for reliable and high-performance dedicated servers for your business or organization? Look no further than OwnWebServers top-of-the-line dedicated servers, now available at a discount of 20% off!

Our dedicated servers are designed to provide unparalleled performance, reliability, and security, making them the perfect solution for businesses of all sizes. With powerful processors, large amounts of RAM, and lightning-fast storage, our servers can handle even the most demanding workloads with ease.

Get 20% OFF on Dedicated Servers plans. Use coupon promo code DEDI20 during checkout.

Dedicated Servers Hosting Plans & Pricing:

===============DUAL CPU SERVER – INTEL XEON V3===============

Dual Xeon E5-2650v3 - 20 Cores

✔ Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
    ✔ 20 Cores
    ✔ 2.3GHz
    ✔ 25MB
    ✔ RAM : 128GB
    ✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 4 x 2TB SSD
    ✔ Operating System: Centos 7
    ✔ Server Backup: Optional
    ✔ Server Management: Free Support
    ✔ DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $239.2 /mo. With using promo code DEDI20 | Order Now

I have bitcoin server at Zakservers.com I use for most of my web development customers, and the server has not had any appreciable downtime since I signed up eight months ago.
    They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap. Uptime is great - thanks them a lot.

I have used and will continue using zakservers.com for all my business and personal web hosting needs.
    They know how to deal with customers and fix the issues quickly. They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone. They're great. Fantastic even.

When choosing a dedicated server hosting provider, it is important to consider your needs and budget. AllWebHost is a popular dedicated server hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.99% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance.

Here is the Pros:

Affordable prices
    Wide range of features
    Excellent customer support
    Global data centers

Grab Deal Here >>> https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

I agree that Zakservers.com is a good provider. They have really good server configurations. Moreover they allow me to pay with Bitcoins.
    That is really good option.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Quote Originally Posted by Madagaskar View Post
    Hey,
    I was suggested to check Zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers. Do they offer them in Netherlands?
    Webhostingworld is known for providing the best and cheap web hosting services. Its most basic package for cheap VPS hosting is available for just $25 per month. Additionally, it provides a wide variety of other services that are already included in the plan, such as Cpanel/WHM and free domain registration for life. At this time, you can receive a discount of 25% off any of our web hosting plans. This is a limited promotion, so act fast. Please visit our website if you require any additional information.

MyResellerhome offers the finest and most affordable dedicated servers. Our base dedicated server plan begins at $99 per month. Currently, we are discounting our services by 30%. Please visit our website for more information.

I have read a lot of good reviews about Zakservers.com.
    They are reliable offshore dedicated server provider. I think that you should go for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Madagaskar View Post
    Hey,
    WebhostingWorld provides the highest quality and most reasonably priced dedicated web hosting services. The most basic plan for dedicated hosting only costs $119 per month with this company.In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already incorporated into the design. At this time, you can receive a discount of 25% off any of our web hosting services.