Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any VPS with GOOD uptime?

Default Any VPS with GOOD uptime?

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend.
    Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
    What can you say about cloudarion.com VPS hosting solutions?
    Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Webhostingworld is where you can find the greatest web hosting services at the best prices. The cheapest monthly price is only $25.Free Setup, cPanel/WHM, Free Domain for Life, 24x7x365 Support, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee are just a few of the extras that come included with this plan.

Default Good Kvm Vps

You can get Kvm vps with 40 gb space and 99.9% uptime for $12 a month just go to the $4 hosting below and look at vps packages. They use SSD cloud server drives for better performance than hdd vps drives.
    Last edited by chris26; 04-15-2023 at 01:18 PM.

Webhostingworld is the place to go if you're looking for the best web hosting services available at the most affordable pricing. Only $25 is required each month, which is the lowest possible fee.A few of the extras that are included with this plan are a free installation, cPanel/WHM, a free domain for life, support that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and a guarantee of 99.9 percent uptime.

I am satisfied with cloudarion.com customer service and tech support. The features are easy to use i.e. cpanel.
    I don’t mind paying the extra for the service and support that I have received. I have sent in support tickets that were answered in less then one hour. Great job
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Lightbulb

bodHOST is one of the best VPS providers in the US. This host offers an infinite number of options for building your website and applications. You’ll get goodies like load balancing, advanced monitoring, and DNS administration. These features are perfect for developing powerful platforms for gaming and streaming but will fit all needs.

Exciting news! Upgrade your online presence with our unbeatable bodHOST VPS hosting deal! 25% OFF VPS Hosting plans - Use Code AVPS25. Hurry Up this offer is limited time.
    Last edited by davidsmith; 05-04-2023 at 09:07 AM.

Default VPS with Good Uptime

Yes, Kamatera is a VPS provider that offers good uptime. They have a 99.95% uptime guarantee and offer a range of customizable VPS plans [30 Days Free Trial] to suit different needs. They have data centres located in different regions of the world and offer a variety of operating systems to choose from. Kamatera also offers 24/7 customer support and has a reputation for providing fast and reliable service. However, it's important to note that you should consider all factors when choosing a VPS provider, such as pricing, security, and customer reviews, before making a decision.

Teach Leona being a responsible web design company, we plan to design a website that is SEO friendly and helps you to rank. If you are looking for a website that has all these qualities, then by now, you know who can help.

The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with cloudarion.com is their customer support.
    The ssd vps hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money!
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I've been using hostingsource.com for a long time and they're fantastic. I am glad to find their ssd vps hosting solutions.
    They keep everything running smoothly and any time I have questions I just AIM them and someone is there waiting.