Thread: Solid server provider ...

Default Solid server provider ...

Servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to choose the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

I like kvchosting.net server hosting solutions. They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
    You can always rely on them, we been with them for almost 8 months, the service has been great, we will strongly recommend them to anybody.

I'd draw your attention to servers from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com (the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) and kvchosting.net.
    Their support people are very attentive.
    They have set the bar high for other hosting out there and it will be extremely hard to beat. I have finally found hosting companies that I will be a life-long customer with.

I've recommended kvchosting.net to other people. Any time I had a question or a problem getting help was never an issue. I've phoned in and used the live chat and both methods offered exceptional service.

Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient. Kvchosting.net has been a simply amazing experience.
    I have always been happy with the quality of service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans.
    They offer easy to use features.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easily deal with various issues related to service usage.
    1) GTHost.com
    2) Datapacket.net
    3) Servage.com
    They provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are.