Thread: Media Hosting, where can I order it?

Default Media Hosting, where can I order it?

Requirements: 50 gbs of space, 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
    Is their any good web host with nice server stability? How is greenwebpage.com web hosting? Any comments please?

What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Speed is great and everything just works. My experience using Greenwebpage.com eco friendly hosting service has been superb. Site performance is great!
    Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

Smile Media Hosting, where can I order it?

There are several platforms and services available for media hosting, depending on your specific needs. Here are a few popular options:

1) YouTube: YouTube is a widely-used platform for hosting and sharing videos. You can create your own channel, upload videos, and share them with others. YouTube also offers various features for customization, monetization, and analytics.

2) Vimeo: Vimeo is another popular video hosting platform that focuses on providing high-quality video playback. It offers different subscription plans with varying storage limits and features, including privacy options, customizable player, and advanced analytics.

3) SoundCloud: If you're looking to host and share audio content, SoundCloud is a popular choice. It allows you to upload and share music, podcasts, and other audio files. SoundCloud offers free and paid subscription plans with varying storage limits and additional features.

4) Libsyn: Libsyn is a dedicated podcast hosting platform that provides reliable media hosting and distribution services. It offers various pricing plans based on storage, bandwidth, and features like advanced statistics, mobile app integration, and monetization options.

5) Amazon S3: Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) is a cloud storage service offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS). It provides scalable storage infrastructure that can be used for hosting media files, including images, videos, and audio. Amazon S3 offers flexible pricing based on usage and provides high durability and availability.

6) Google Cloud Storage: Google Cloud Storage is another cloud-based storage solution that offers reliable and scalable hosting for media files. It provides options for storing and serving various types of media content. Pricing varies based on storage, data transfer, and retrieval requirements.

These are just a few examples, and there are many other hosting platforms and services available. When choosing a media hosting provider, consider factors such as storage space, bandwidth requirements, customization options, pricing, and any specific features or integrations you may need for your media content.
    eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
    █ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

I found Zakservers.com as a very good web hosting provider with professional team. Definitely some of the best Customer Support available.
    They have a good price, I have good pings to my domain name. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Just here to say that Orangeserver.net web host is a really good provider, amazing support, their own severs (not some reseller stuff), great price, it's got it all!
    They've been most helpful with any questions and billing inquiries. Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way.

Have heard from my friends that the company provides stable hosting services, plus a huge number of reviews convinced me that they were worth checking out further.
    Great customer service and support through instant messengers. Greenwebpage.com hosting provider offers fairly good set of features for your money!