Thread: Require dedicated server in Bulgaria

Default Require dedicated server in Bulgaria

Require dedicated server in Bulgaria.
    1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
    And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
    I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on ZakServers.com bitcoin dedicated servers solutions.

Any suggestions please?
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Have a look at servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
    I was very happy with the speed and the website security they provided. I was also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

Take a look at QHoster.com - This is a straight-forward, easy to use hosting service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable.
    The support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.
    Last edited by Foxfire; 05-23-2023 at 12:04 PM.

You can rely on Zakservers.com - their offshore server hosting is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Cool web host. You can trust ZakServers.com - like their DMCA ignore servers, offshore streaming servers, Or Netherlands, Bulgaria servers or any other of the supported locations.
    They also offer Monero XMR servers as recently they have started to accept Monero XMR as a payment method too.

I'm fully-satisfied using their services. ZakServer.net seems to be geared towards the professional staff - they're still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.