Thread: Highly reliable and scalabe VPS?

Default Highly reliable and scalabe VPS?

We are moving ahead from beta launch of a business app and will start getting more traffic. Initially app will provide xml to 1k-2k daily mobile users with 10% using web access and this figure may go up 10-20 times by end of this year. Our users are paid users. So we can afford to pay for hosting. We use php/mysql. What kind of solution can you suggest for us? VPS like linode/softlayer or dedicated server?
    Reliability, uptime, security and peace of mind are our top priorities. But we need highly scalable solution as requirement is going to change fast.
    Thinking to try OBhost.net VPS solutions, but still wanna know your views on them? Are they trustworthy?
    Any other recommendations please?

Thanks and regards
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Check out VPS plans from kvchosting.net and inet.ws as they are full-featured and cheap.
    They will suit any webmasters' needs on favorable terms because of their flexibility and reliability.

Lightbulb

Providing superior hosting services, OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
    •No hardware maintenance
    •Fast and reliable
    •Daily Backups and Snapshots
    •Quick Server Deployment

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

I am fully-satisfied using OBhost.net vps. You get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.
    This host provides optimism and stability in the host provider business.
    They are good, real good!

I am happy with LibertyVPS.net bitcoin vps. Excellent Web Host! It has been the best provider I've run across.
    I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to their NL servers next week.

VPS accounts from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net are the best to sign up with.
    I love them because of consistent professional quality and easy accessibility for all my site needs. Every staff has been highly responsive to my questions and concerns with clear, concise answers to my questions, citations of rationale for their answers, patience, and politeness.

==>> give vote for OBHost.net openvz vps solutions. The host has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top and also offers some entrancing specials from time to time.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.