Thread: Any solid VPS Host?

Default Any solid VPS Host?

Hello everyone,
    I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
    By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
    Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
    30 gb+ disk space
    1 TB+ bandwidth
    2 gb Ram
    2+ IP addresses
    Do you know anything about RegVPS.com virtual private servers? Are they reliable? What host is better?
    Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
    Thank you all in advance

You can take advantage of the significant 25% discount on hosting that is being offered by Webhostingworld. Enhance the quality of your hosting experience by utilizing dependable services while taking advantage of these holiday discounts.

I can't answer specifically about RegVPS.com, but their prices will be higher than hostpro.com.
    Regarding the server resources you mentioned, you can consider the "NVMe VPS-1" plan for $12 on hostpro.com (100 GB NVMe, 4 RAM, 2 processors, unlimited bandwidth).
    Regarding the operating system - if you don't care what version of PHP is available (usually the problem is to find an operating system that supports lower versions of PHP), then I can recommend Ubuntu 20.04 from the free ones, and cloudlinux 8 from the paid ones.
    hostpro.com can provide up to 5 dedicated IP addresses for one VPS (if you need more, you can talk to the managers).
    Control panels - free BranyCP, paid DirectAdmin
    Hostpro.com has excellent technical support, which is available around the clock every day, both in chat mode and in a ticket. I get an approximate answer in 10-20 minutes. In chat, it takes 1-2 minutes.
    You can contact them directly for advice and selection of a tariff plan)

Quote Originally Posted by webhostingworld View Post
    You can take advantage of the significant 25% discount on hosting that is being offered by Webhostingworld. Enhance the quality of your hosting experience by utilizing dependable services while taking advantage of these holiday discounts.
    WebhostingWorld provides the greatest webhosting services available at prices that are accessible. The most fundamental package, which offers VPS hosting, costs just 25 dollar per month. At this time, you can receive a 25% discount on any of our webhosting services. This is a limited offer.

I think you should broaden the range of your search. As good alternative, check out Hostnamaste.com and Profvds.com vps hosting solutions.
    I put one site up with them to start just to try things out, I've since put up all my sites with these guys. Compare them and choose the best for your needs.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Default best vps servers

If you know where you want the vps servers located and if you want linux or windows that would narrow it down also. Look for no set up or upgrade fees and some offer free trial to see if you like the service.
    Last edited by chris26; 12-13-2023 at 12:43 PM.

Lightbulb

OwnWebServers is excited to announce a limited-time Christmas SALE where you can enjoy an incredible 55% discount on all VPS server plans. Whether you're a small business looking for reliable hosting or an entrepreneur launching a new project, this is your chance to supercharge your online presence. Simply use code "XMAS55" at checkout to unlock these massive savings.

Don't wait too long, as this offer won't last forever. Upgrade to VPS hosting with OwnWebServers today and experience top-notch performance and reliability at half the cost!

WebhostingWorld offers the best and affordable webhosting services.Its basic plan just starts from $25/month.Currently we are offering 25% off on our webhosting services.

“What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.
    Everything is simply amazing and has remained consistently so.
    Give Regvps.com professionals a try.