Thread: hostarmada vs bodhost.com

Default hostarmada vs bodhost.com

Which VPS (Hostarmada or bodhost.com) should I have a deal with and why?

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Check out Exmasters.com virtual private servers - This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

What kind of capacity and configuration do you need a VPS? What price do you expect?
    Try to consider offers from hostpro.com as well. They have quite powerful plans for an attractive price, such as NVMe VPS.
    If necessary, the technical support of this service will help you with server setup and advise on any issues.

I believe there's a sense in making comparison research for their plans. Check out Neironvps.com and also Libertyvps.net vps solutions.
    I put one site up with them to start just to try things out, I've since put up all my sites with these guys.

Check out accounts from planethoster.com and legionbox.com.
    Their tech staff was super helpful in explaining the issues that we were experiencing and how to resolve them. Their help is greatly appreciated!

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal or bitcoin.

Well, Libertyvps.net has been a great experience for me. I did a lot of searching before I picked my host and this one looked to be the best pick for me.
    Their support responded within minutes (although i never had any major issues). Like their Bitcoin linux vps solutions.