Thread: VPS account for my e-commerce site?

Default VPS account for my e-commerce site?

I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping. My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
    Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same? What are your views on Profvds.com virtual private servers? Are they trustworthy?

Thanks
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I can't say enough good things about profvds.com Slovakia vps. Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7.
    BA-4G-2-50: CPU - 2, Memory - 4 GB, Disk Space - 50 GB, Traffic - Unlimited, Port - 1 Gbps, Virtualization - HVM, Location - Bratislava Slovakia, Price - €14 EUR.

Quote Originally Posted by Madagaskar View Post
    I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping. My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
    Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same? What are your views on Profvds.com virtual private servers? Are they trustworthy?

Thanks
    OwnWebServers is offering a 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code XMAS55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!

Nice cheap vps you can get from Regvps.com team. XenVps1 - $15/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 1GB, HDD 25GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.
    The customers can use VPS hosting with unlimited bandwidth on their capacious and reliable servers. VPS hosting is necessary for those who must have confidence in the fact that guaranteed resources may be received at any time, but temporarily cannot purchase a real dedicated server.

From my personal experience with HostPro.com, I recommend their services for both VPS and shared hosting. Their NVMe VPS plans are impressive in terms of performance, starting at $12 per month, which is a great deal for a powerful and fast virtual server. Their shared hosting packages, with a starting price of $4 per month, also provide a reliable and affordable platform for your web project. I recommend HostPro.com as a reliable and profitable provider for both types of hosting.

It happened so that Profvds.com has very good hosting capabilities. The reliability has been excellent and customer support outstanding.
    Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.

I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.

The most impressive aspect of Profvds.com is the reaction time for technical queries. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.
    You'll receive VPS servers in Bratislava\Slovakia on XEN virtualization technology. The team provides unlimited traffic for each VDS server.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.