Thread: Need VPS with 50GB Space

Default Need VPS with 50GB Space

Hello,
    What is recommended for this config:
    RAM 8GB would be enough
    500GB HDD or 240 SSD
    I have seen Neironvps.com offers nice vps hosting solutions.
    Are they really good? Any reviews?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Lightbulb

OwnWebServers is currently running a promotion where they are offering a 55% discount on their VPS Hosting plans for the first month. To avail this offer, customers can use the promo code "XMAS55" during the checkout process.

Their VPS Hosting plans come with a range of features such as full root access, choice of operating systems (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu), SSD storage, DDoS protection, firewall management, and more. They offer flexible resource configurations to meet specific requirements and provide 24/7 technical support via multiple channels (phone, email or live chat).

The promotion is valid for new customers only and is limited to the first month of service. After the first month, customers will be charged at regular prices based on their chosen plan and billing cycle (monthly or annually).

If you are looking for a web hosting solution that can provide TRUE 24/7 semi-managed support, NeironVPS.com will be able to more than meet your needs.
    Try this package out: SSDVPS8 at $34.95/mo - CPU 4хE5-2680, RAM 8GB, SSD 50GB, Bandwidth 6TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.

I have been using hosting from hostpro.com for some time now and I am very satisfied with their service. They offer reliable hardware and excellent customer support. With your needs in mind, a configuration with 8GB RAM and SSD storage is sure to provide a fast and reliable hosting for your project. This hosting company can provide you with a server with the right configurations that you need, apart from the regular plans that are available on their website. I can say that hostpro.com is a reliable and stable hosting service that will provide you with quality service.

Anyway, it is better to know more web hosts and compare their hosting packages before signing up.
    Believe these hosts would be great for getting affordable vps hosting:
    1) Datapacket.net
    2) Rockhoster.com
    3) Valcatohosting.com
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

My experience with Neironvps.com web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications. Happy with their cheap vps.
    On a Windows machine RDP may be on by default, however, there are some instances that it may be turned off by another application. In this case we must configure it and turn it on for use.

Make sure to contact web host and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast.
    Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.

Default Need VPS with 50GB Space

Reveal your online potential with our VPS offering! Get 50GB of space to fuel your projects and unleash creativity. Experience seamless performance, reliability, and scalability tailored to your needs. Elevate your digital journey today

I am happy to report that my experience for over 5 months at Rockhoster.com has continued to be top notch and simply AWESOME.
    The kvm vps includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.