Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Powerful dedicated hosting solutions?

Default Powerful dedicated hosting solutions?

Hello!
    I know that location of the server matters.
    So I wanted to ask which providers are good for US audience and which one for Eastern Europe?
    I was suggested to check Netshop-isp.com.cy dedicated hosting solutions.

In your opinion are they good? Or which ones can you recommend as well?

IMHO, netshop isp UK dedicated servers will work fine. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
    The hosting service is fully managed (unlimited support tickets - 24/7 help). Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.
    I would like to sincerely thank the guys from NetShop-isp.com.cy for the excellent service they provide. Happy using their Netherlands dedicated servers.

I am lucky having found NetShop Isp web host - these guys are professionals. Pricing is cheap. They will pass on the savings. Happy using their Hong Kong dedicated servers.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Thumbs up

OwnWebServers is offering a 55% discount on all managed dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code EASTER55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!

Don't look any further just go for NetShop-isp.com.cy and you'll be happy. Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. The perfect host! Lots of web hosts charge a lot more for a lot less.

Alternatively, try hosting services from hostpro.com. They have servers located in the USA, the Netherlands, and Poland (that's how I know). You can contact them and ask them to build and customize a VPS to your requirements, and you can also ask what other data centers might be available.
    Also, they have excellent and qualified technical support that is always ready to help 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by №Lucky View Post
    Hello!
    So I wanted to ask which providers are good for US audience and which one for Eastern Europe?
    I was suggested to check Netshop-isp.com.cy dedicated hosting solutions.
    Providers who host their servers in data centers in the USA and Europe will suit you
    For example, the Deltahost server is USA and EUROPE
    VPS & dedicated servers in USA and Europe
    Extra IPv4 - $2
    Premium quality since 2008!

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
    The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.