Thread: Cheap Web Hosting Required

Default Cheap Web Hosting Required

Require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
    ==> 40 GBs - Disk Space, 1500 GBs - Traffic. 99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
    Any view points on Hostingsource.com vps hosting solutions. Are they reliable hosts?
    Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?

Hello NoLucky,

I am Danny from Netedge Technology. The configuration you are showed in your thread I can help you with that. Kindly provide me your contact details at sales@netedgetechnology.com

Try to widen the range of your search and compare time-tested and trusted hosts in web industry.
    I know Regvps.com and also Profvds.com offer low-cost fully-featured vps hosting solutions along with good uptime.
    So, you are free to look at a great availability of hosting services available and choose the best for your needs.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Consider hostpro.com as a strong alternative for comparison. Hostpro.com is known for their reliable hosting services, and they provide a number of plans that can fit your requirements well. Their offerings usually include high-capacity SSDs and a significant amount of RAM to support complex tasks.
    In addition, Hostpro.com is known for its reliability, excellent customer support, and competitive pricing.
    Don't hesitate to contact our technical support team for more information about services and assistance.

Thumbs up

OwnWebServers offers unlimited web hosting plans that come with many features. Some of the key features of the unlimited web hosting plans are:

1. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
    2. Unlimited email accounts and databases
    3. Free domain registration with annual plans
    4. Easy to use cPanel control panel
    5. One-click installation of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
    6. Free SSL certificates
    7. 24/7/365 customer support

Ownwebserver's unlimited web hosting plans are reasonably priced starting at $3 per month for the basic plan Additionally, Ownwebserver also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with their services, you can get a full refund.

Would highly recommend these guys above others. It's all good! Hostingsource.com is the best I have ever used before. Get VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan.

I have asked hostingsource.com to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me.
    I like their service, it is quite cheap. Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Get hostingsource.com VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan. The host offers reliable, scalable solutions for customers of all sizes and services.
    SiteBuilder and Website Building Tools include 100’s of Free Website Templates that can be easily installed. They can also perform Website Transfers, Domain Transfers, Database Transfers and Script Transfers.

Last but not least, you should look for signs of reliability in a web host.

Default MyResellerHome

MyResellerHome is known for its cheap web hosting plans. Our web hosting services are available worldwide. We offer services like shared, VPS, dedicated, reseller, and WordPress hosting at affordable prices. We also offer services like SSL certificates, 24/7 customer support, backups, and more. For more details on our plans, please visit our website.