Thread: Good server hosting account required

Default Good server hosting account required

Hi,
    I'm helping a friend who currently has a server hosting account with a provider and he is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage.
    He is looking around for a new dedicated hosting Account. He currently pays around $100/mo for the following:
    - 1000GB SSD
    - 20000GB Bandwidth
    - cPanel Control Panel
    - Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
    - 1 Dedicated IP Address
    - 40 Accounts
    Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
    What can you say about Regvps.com hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives?
    If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.

Thanks

Thumbs up

OwnWebServers is offering a 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code EASTER55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!

Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately. Highly recommended.
    It has always done a good job for us. I have many web sites hosted at several providers Regvps.com is one of the best.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Regvps.com USA dedicated servers.
    This decent web hosting provider gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with.

When considering a new dedicated hosting provider, it's crucial to prioritize factors like performance, reliability, support, and value for money. While RegVPS may offer competitive features, it's essential to thoroughly research and compare multiple providers to find the best fit for your friend's needs.

Here are some points to consider:

Performance and Reliability: Look for providers with robust infrastructure, including high-quality hardware, network connectivity, and data center facilities. Check customer reviews and uptime guarantees to gauge reliability.

Support: Prompt and knowledgeable customer support is vital, especially during server issues or emergencies. Ensure the provider offers 24/7 technical support through various channels like live chat, ticketing system, or phone support.

Backup Solutions: Verify if the hosting provider offers backup services or if they allow you to implement your own backup solutions. Automatic backups and off-site storage can help safeguard data in case of server failures or data loss.

Price and Value: Compare pricing plans and features across different providers to ensure you're getting the best value for your budget. Consider any additional fees for add-ons or upgrades.

Security: Assess the provider's security measures, including firewalls, DDoS protection, and server hardening practices, to protect against cyber threats and unauthorized access.

As for alternatives to RegVPS, some reputable dedicated hosting providers worth exploring include:

Liquid Web: Known for its high-performance servers, excellent support, and managed hosting solutions.
    OVHcloud: Offers a wide range of dedicated server options with competitive pricing and reliable infrastructure.
    InMotion Hosting: Provides feature-rich dedicated hosting plans with a focus on performance and customer support.
    Before making a decision, I recommend thoroughly researching each provider, reading customer reviews, and reaching out to their sales or support teams to discuss specific requirements and any ongoing promotions or deals.

So far Regvps.com web host has been excellent. Like this package: Server i7-6700 - $94/month, CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 64GB, SSD 2 x 512GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany, Nuremberg.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I think you'd be better off with a dedicated server to customize the parameters and configurations to suit your needs.
    Plus, he wants to say that bandwidth is limited on shared hosting (and there are no restrictions there), while VPS and dedicated servers do not have this limitation at all.
    Try to use the services of hostpro.com, I think you and these guys will find a common language and find a lot of nice bonuses for yourself.

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Super-new technology XEN, designed specifically for visualization, enables virtual server resources to be used most efficiently.
    With this technology, you can re-delegate resources to make your system work much faster.
    Give Regvps.com professionals a try.