Thread: Well-balanced hosting is needed

Default Well-balanced hosting is needed

Hi,
    I'm helping a friend who currently has a server hosting account with a provider and he is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage.
    He is looking around for a new dedicated hosting Account. He currently pays around $30/mo for the following:
    - 100GB SSD
    - 2000GB Bandwidth
    - cPanel, Plesk or Vesta Control Panel
    - Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
    - 1 Dedicated IP Address
    Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
    What can you say about Rockhoster.com and Hostnamaste.com hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives?
    If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.

Thanks

OwnWebServers offers a range of stable dedicated server hosting options, including those located in Europe. By choosing a European server, you can ensure better latency and faster response times for your European audience, as well as adhering to regional data privacy laws. OwnWebServers takes pride in delivering reliable, secure, and customizable hosting solutions, making it an ideal choice for businesses seeking a European-based dedicated server.

XEON E5 2620v3
    6 Cores
    2.4GHz
    15MB
    RAM : 32GB
    STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
    MONTHLY PRICE $105

Get an Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Server plans with code EASTER55

Give vote for Hostnamaste.com kvm vps solutions - Mulitple Server Locations To Reach Your Customer Base.
    I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

I've had a billing issue, and an outage, both of which were remedied immediately.
    Hostnamaste.com is a great hosting provider, they deliver a quality service, with almost 100% uptime, prices are perfect for the startup or major cms website! would never think of using anyone else!
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

For your friend's dedicated hosting needs within a budget of $30 per month, hostpro.com is the best choice. They offer reliable hosting solutions with features that align well with your friend's requirements.
    Hostpro.com provides high-performance servers with SSD/NVMe drives, ample bandwidth, and a choice of cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, CWP, CyberPanel, or Vesta control panels that match your friend's current hosting specifications.
    Additionally, hostpro.com offers unlimited domains, subdomains, MySQL databases, and dedicated IP addresses, providing flexibility and scalability for your friend's hosting needs. They also provide backup services to ensure data security and integrity.
    This hosting service offers competitive pricing and may have promotional offers that will help your friend stay on budget.
    I suggest contacting the technical support of this hosting directly for more information about their services and any available promotions.

Have two websites hosted at Hostnamaste.com openvz vps hosting account and couldn't be happier.
    Regarding their network, it's been near perfect. I'd recommend this host to anyone looking for cheap hosting with all of the features!