Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hosting providers with high uptime

Default Hosting providers with high uptime

I'd like to know all the hosts which are offering stable plans with nice features and skilful support.
    What do you think about solutions from 48-14.com and megabytehosting.com?

Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.
    What are your specific requirements? How much disk space and bandwidth do you need?

Think that hostdone.com web host will suit your needs. It offers cheap hosting plans along with Great Network Uptime.
    The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

I think you may try megabytehosting company, they seem more attractive fro me in terms of reliability and pricing.
    Give them a try to see how they work in reality.

I believe you should have more reliable options to choose from. I suggest you to get solutions from B-WebHost.com. They are experienced provider which plans are stable, support is helpful and servers are fast.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Take a look at Ultrawebsitehosting.com web hosting deals.
    There is no doubt this is the BEST webhost ever. I've been with them for a year now, and can't say enough good things about this company; they are friendly, supportive, always available, reliable and most importantly care about you and your sites.

Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with 48-14.com performance, stability and competitive prices. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime and skilful support. You can use coupon code 4814 and get 25% discount.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

If you are looking for professional host with great uptime, can recommend hostingcheck.com web host.
    These guys will also pass on the savings to you - you'll get 90% off the price on 1st month order.
    Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

I suggest you to settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
    Hostdepot.com website hosting solutions can be good for running any kind of web sites.
    They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.

As for the best Indian host, webwerks.in can be perfect. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
    It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

No idea about these two web host providers. Since, i have hosted my website in instantappz company..It has some good features and a good customer support.

Quote Originally Posted by Guntah View Post
    I'd like to know all the hosts which are offering stable plans with nice features and skilful support.
    What do you think about solutions from 48-14.com and megabytehosting.com?