Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need managed service for my server

Default Need managed service for my server

As you can see from the title of the thread I am looking for reliable managed service for my server.
    Think that it will be reasonable for me if you recommend me some reliable managed services.
    BTW, what do you think about Wansecurity.com?
    Trust or not? Any experiences?

I suppose you should have more reliable names to choose from. I know that Newpush is offering reliable and cheap management with professional team.

You will make a good choice - wansecurity.com has pretty good reputation in the market.
    Support is extremely responsive, quick, and like everyone else here has said, very friendly.
    Pricing is reasonable.

I also support Newpush.com suggestion. They are delivering reasonable deals with professional team, low prices and polite support.

Quote Originally Posted by Guntah View Post
    I also support Newpush.com suggestion. They are delivering reasonable deals with professional team, low prices and polite support.
    good site, thanks for sharing with us
    Last edited by kirk89; 05-13-2012 at 01:55 AM.

No am not having any experience with wansecurity.com...I had a experience with instantappz..they are the one managing my website servers..You can also try it out...

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    As you can see from the title of the thread I am looking for reliable managed service for my server.
    Think that it will be reasonable for me if you recommend me some reliable managed services.
    BTW, what do you think about Wansecurity.com?
    Trust or not? Any experiences?

Wansecurity.com is well-known for providing managed services based on quality.
    they know how to use your server and get the best performance from it. When I “tried” to manage my VPS myself I saw some parts of my web applications working slowly. They make everything working a bit faster!

I heard lots of positive on Newpush.com management solutions.
    They are delivering reasonable deals with high quality services and low prices.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I am happy using wansecurity.com service. Several days ago I messed up and deleted a database, and then discovered my backup was messed up. I was looking at a long day reconstructing the database from an old backup, but quite chat with on-line support got them on the job and within two hours the database was restored and the site back up. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.

No doubts Newpush will fit your demands.
    You will be pleased by their affordable prices, knowledgeable support and reliable services.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.