Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What European VPS hosts do you know? I mean reliable hosts..

Default What European VPS hosts do you know? I mean reliable hosts..

Thinking to launch my personal web site and it requires not so much resources:
    25GB space
    300Gb bandwidth
    Linux
    I have found Topxen.com - it has servers in Europe. Their VPS hosting solutions can be suitable for me.

can i use their services?

or any better deals?

I suppose you should have more options to choose from. Take a look at services from redswitches, quality host with high performance VPS solutions and cheap prices. You can get 25% off with coupon RS20PRO!
    Last edited by Youngman; 04-28-2012 at 08:18 AM.

You will be pleased using Topxen.com VPS hosting services.
    They answered any of my requests in less then few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible. These guys have been the best web hosts I have used to date. Very responsive support and amazing performance.

I suggest you to look for reviews on suggested hosts. I heard lots of positive on zeropid, quality company with high available support, stable plans and featured solutions.

You will make a good choice dealing with Topxen.com VPS host.
    Support is extremely responsive, quick, and like everyone else here has said, very friendly.
    On top of that their servers are fast and, from what I can tell, are constantly being improved for even better performance.

I support Redswitches.com suggestion. They are well-known hosting provider with high available support, featured solutions and low prices.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I want to sat that santrex.net proves low cost and reliable VPS deals in Europe.
    Check out their plans to choose the best VPS deal.
    Prices are modest and servers are stable.

AXELARIS Hosting VPS Plans are provided with a full set of most of free and open source Linux OS Flavors/Distribution for both 32Bits and 64Bits architecture. If you are DEB-based fan you can build your VPS with Linux Debian or Linux Ubuntu. If you are an RPM fan, you can run your VPS over Linux CentOS or Linux Fedora or Linux Open Suse. If you are Java Developper or Linux Apache PHP MySQL Perl (LAMP) developer enjoy the ready to use LAMP OS Ready templates. Many other VPS OS templates are available like Slackware, Gentoo, etc.
    What ever your budget is, AXELARIS-Hosting offers you 4 Virtual Private Servers cost-effective and low cost plans to satisfy your power and computing demands as well as your budget. The Basic VPS Plan is cheap and low cost plan/ suitable for web hosting with low traffic applications. The Premium VPS Plan is a convenient for mid-traffic web usage. The Power VPS Plan is one of the most advanced plans for business use. The Power+ VPS Plan fits power and great Web Applications needing high resources and requiring high traffic.Also given the possibility to customize your VPS with the Custom VPS plan offering up to 24GB RAM, 8Core and 1000GB Disk Space. All our VPS planed are provided with unlimited Bandwidth / Traffic with a competitive and low cost.
    VPS | Domain Name | Web Hosting Take advantage of our offers and promotions, You will not be disappointed!

Topxen.com VPS web host provides excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Four other sites I tried kept crashing, but this one has been great! Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.

AS I see Redswitches.com is the best option to get quality hosting solutions with high stability and reliable services. Why don't you give their solutions a try?
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.