Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggest reseller

Default Suggest reseller

Which reseller hosting providers could you name that are offering unlimited reseller plans with high uptime and nice support? I know cddhosting.com as one of the best for this needs, any suggestions?
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Try to check out hostdone.com reseller hosting deals.
    Service is prompt and excellent. It's 24-hour support - they are very good and fast when they are available with their live chat.
    Highly recommended!

Axelaris-hosting offers :
    - Every servers proposed are protected by a Firewall to avoid all intrusions.
    - Network availability 99,9% Network Availability. You can reach your hosted server anytime and from everywhere.
    - Your server can support an unlimited Traffic. Axelaris don't limit the incoming and outgoing Traffic.
    - Filtering Sensitive Ports that's a security task to prevent all intrusions and hacking attacks in the sensitive ports of FTP servers
    - A control panel to help them in the setting and the configurations of their servers. This Control Panel is LxAdmin.
    - Transfer your files in FTP servers or save your Backups there. Axelaris-Hosting offers access to FTP Servers.
    - The management of any DNS servers sold to its customer. You'll not have to configure or to supervise them.
    - A Full root Access and have a total control of your server without any access problems.
    - Certifies an unlimited monthly bandwidth of 100Mbps. You can transfer all the data, information and files you want, without any connection problem.
    - Data-centers are highly available. You can connect to your hosted server 7day/7, 24hour/24 and 365days/365
    VPS | Domain Name | Web Hosting Take advantage of our offers and promotions, You will not be disappointed!

Always read all term and conditions very carefully before using any unlimited hosting providers. because many company offers unlimited hosting but there is few term and conditions behind that.. so read that carefully..
    Mantra Information Services Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I heard lots of positive on cddhosting.com services which are provided with highest stability, quality solutions and trustworthy plans.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher.
    Take a look at Hostforweb.com reseller hosting deals. They fulfill all your requirements to sell online.
    Great web host.

Really very interesting forum for discussion. I like it.

I've done a research and now sure that cddhosting.com is reliable host which solutions are perfectly suit for any webmasters demand who is looking for high uptime and quality services for cheap prices.

There are so many reseller provider but you must see best deal before going with any services. Its need some extra research before taking services if you are really serious for earning through reseller program
    Feature reseller hosting at basic rates