Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's benefit of Web Directory?

Default What's benefit of Web Directory?

What's the better benefit of Web Directory than other link?

For those Free directories, it make sense to list my site to get one more backlink.
    But, I'm not sure if it's worth to pay to get listed. I don't see traffic coming through web directory listing so far.
    If you need to pay, is it better to pay SEO service company to get backlink?
    What do you think?
    VPS | Domain Name | Web Hosting Take advantage of our offers and promotions, You will not be disappointed!

Web Directory helps you to get backlinks, if you post your website in a paid one instead of posting for free....

Web directories are very useful, not only of the website vendors, but additionally for the end users basically because they can find key details on the web listing of their total choice.

Directory listings are a good way to get strong backlink foundation. It helps you more targeted traffic. Regardless of submitting to free or paid directories they need to be quality.

If you post your website link in quality & reputed web directories then it will helps you to get good quality backlinks.... about Pay for listing on directories it is not good. It can hurt your visibility and your website SERP even good don't website which paid for backlinks.... if any one report about your website then google may penalize your website.....

Cheers
    Mantra Information Services Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

Web directory submission is very important for internet marketing, web directories submission can give you do follow backlinks which are worthwhile for website's seo that’s why I prefer to web directory submission.

Most of the directory owners do not pay much attention in getting their internal pages crawled, We mostly submit our website in suitable sub categories, so it will only be beneficial if the directory owner takes those efforts to maintain the directory quality.
    So I think its better to submit in quality directories only and if possible try to submit in niche directories.

Directory submission helps in increasing rankings and you may also get traffic if someone gets approved in its niche directory.
    Find London boutique hotels for that special occasion.

Directory submission is usefull to get backlinks to ur site and helps in increasing PR

Only submiting your website on directory will not going to help you to improving your search engine ranking. You need to find out the high quality directories to get listing. The quality backlinks is the source of managing your search engine position. So do submission on high quality directories.