Thread: VPS to sign up with ... what should I do?

Default VPS to sign up with ... what should I do?

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and inet.ws are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to go and why?

Can say that Libertyvps.net bitcoin web host is perfect. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
    The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spam assassin.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Have a look at VPS accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and scalahosting.com.
    Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

I've been using QHoster.com vps for a long time and they're fantastic. Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed.
    They keep everything running smoothly and any time I have questions I just AIM them and someone is there waiting.

Lightbulb

OwnWebServers is the best VPS hosting provider on the market. At the price of less than two Big Macs, you get access to servers built on top-tier infrastructure. SSD storage, DDR4 RAMs, and 1Gbps bandwidth are all in your hands. Moreover, with 99.95% uptime, you make sure that your VPS does not give up on you. VPS Cloud Server plans starts at $7/month with the best featutes.

Save 50% OFF on VPS Cloud Servers plans. Use coupon code VPS50 during checkout. The offer is limited time.