Thread: dedictaed servers in EU (Germany)

Default dedictaed servers in EU (Germany)

I wonder if 1paket company is the only low cost and trustworthy dedicated server hosting provider in Germany?

In my opinion, any reliable European web hosts will suit your needs in terms of speed and server stability.
    I can recommend crookservers.com and its dedicated hosting packages. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

As an alternative I suggest 7Host.com services to use. They are reputable experienced host which plans are provided by skilled team for reasonable prices, you should give them a try.

IF you are looking for reliable hosting solutions you can use zeropid.com services. You will get high performance servers with featured plans and knowledgeable support.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Well, We see there are lot of dedicated web hosting companies are available.
    However, i would suggest that you read customer reviews before you choose any web hosting company..
    Reviews will help you get right hosting service provider.
    HostSoch.in :: A Leading Web Hosting company in India
    Shared Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Dedicated Servers

1paket.com is not the only company which provides stable and webmaster-friendly dedicated servers.
    Newhost.ro has provided amazing servers as well.
    These companies are good at delivering dedicated servers hosting at modest rates.
    Just my two cents.

I think you should have more options to choose from. Check for offers provided by AJKservers.co.uk, quality host with affordable featured plans and stable server solutions.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Well, I have being using Newhost.ro for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

I suppose you should look for more options to make a proper choice. I know that Exmasters as quality host with featured servers and knowledgeable support team, you should give them a try.