Thread: Using an image as a border

Default Using an image as a border

I'm working on a site for my in-laws:shiversbbq.comI made the header and sidebar using slices with photoshop but I want to continue the wood border into the right and bottom of the main content. What is the best way to do this?Thanks!

Default hai

Are they small images stretched or one large image. If they're one image I suggest selecting the horizontal selection tool in a certain area and stretching the image. For the bottom border just use one of the images from the header and use it for the footer.

I agree with Enosh..do you use small image or large image? Maybe if you used long image, it will match you apply for right side. So it not disturb all landscape.

blockquote.image-border { background-image: url(image-border.gif); padding: .5em; margin: 1em;}blockquote.image-border p { margin: 0; padding: 0; background-color: #fff; padding: .25em;}--------------------

I'm not sure if I've completely king of fighters flash
    understood your problem, but have you tried making business softwarethe image an inline element?

Try this is the stylesheet:

.header img {
    display:inline;
    }

That might help!

It is in CSS3 and also Safari lets multiple images per element.I don't think it's a great idea to set a width on the body itself-- I prefer sticking it on a wrapper div or something, and set a width on that.Bascially, though, you get only one image per element, thus the reason people sometimes make "sandbag" elements... elements who'd only reason for existance in the HTML is for holding images.

You camwood utilization gradients from claiming At whatever kind will aggravate your fringe. This demo demonstrates a rehashing decimal straight gradient making An striped fringe (hover it with view those stripe shades swap). Those program will cut those gradient in it might cut An square picture with width Also stature equivalent to those border-image-width.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information