Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Search Engine Optimization

One of my clients uses sibername for SEO and hosting and reports a bout good investement.

I personally registered domain names with this company and may tell it is highly professional one, what is the most impoprtant thing for a host/registrar/SEO ever.

sibername.com is well-known for their service quality, I bet, not only in America. Excellent hosting and registration services are making them a versatile solution source. Go and get an account, cureently sibername.mobi is availiable for mobile access as well.

Default Search Engine Optimization

SEO is Site Engine Optimization. With this you could increase your PR page rank in the search engines to attract more visitors to your site. You could increase your PR by submitting your site to directories like Google or Yahoo and also put your keyworks in the order of most important.

Quote Originally Posted by avato-k View Post
    SEO is Site Engine Optimization. With this you could increase your PR page rank in the search engines to attract more visitors to your site. You could increase your PR by submitting your site to directories like Google or Yahoo and also put your keyworks in the order of most important.

As the initial step of SEO, one of our analysts will review your website and identify which areas need optimization to make the site search engine friendly. Oftentimes, sites may have duplicate content, session ID numbers, flash content, dynamic content and other such problems which prevent webpages from being indexed. In addition, we will review your keywords and use keyword research tools to create a list of the most searched terms for your website or industry.

Search engine optimization is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via natural search results. Typically, the earlier a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will get from the search engine.

Well I think that SEO' gonna have more work to do in the future. Perhabs some need to change strategy, but the need is growing and getting bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by WHUK View Post
    If the internal pages of the website is having good PR and the internal linking structure is also powerful then it would be worth having text link on such website.
    True! I totally agree with you. PR of internal page is very essential thing and we should focus on it.

Well, this is the common topic that everyone like to be in. I have read all the replies and I seen all the members here replies with interest and enjoy this post more. Really I'm glad to be here.

In simple words SEO is process of increase visibility of your site. By seo you can drive traffic to your site. There are many processed involved in SEO to help you in getting the traffic to your website and increase the Google page rank.

Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website in an organic search engine result pages (SERPs), for targeted keywords or phrases.