Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Money in Webhosting?

Default Good Money in Webhosting?

Do you think there is good money to be earned in webhosting? I stopped offering webhosting for some time now , and I'm very curious how things are on the market right now.

Do you think that one can still earn some money doing small-time or medium webhosting bussiness?

Of course, you can earn a lot from Web Hosting. But don't expect quick returns its a lengthy process and you need to be patient. Its not a one day job.

Yeah, you can earn a lot but it needs a lot of hard work and work.

You can increase sales but you need promotion.
    Hard work and effort are the best way to be success.

Hello All,
    I am totally delighted with my hostexcellence hosting service. In fact, I have numerous customers that compliment me on the speed of my site. Also, in the past year, I think it has never had any down time. I haven't really been able to evaluate your customer service component, since nothing major has gone wrong that has warranted a call into your customer service centre. On the whole I am delighted and the hosting is excellent value for money. I would most definitely recommend hostexcellence to other potential hosters out there.

Irnest Kaplan -

Default Good Money in Webhosting

Why dont you try runecrafting?
    Its not the best money, but itll still bring in profit

I suggest you have a look at http://www.hosting24.com they will register a domain name for free for life and come with unlimited webspace and unlimited data transfer and you can go with them on a monthly basis.

They come with a website wizard and plenty of ready made scripts to accomplish what you are after.

Also when you sign up with them if you enter in a discount code they will give you 25% off their ridiculously cheap hosting plans. code to use is 25OFF

I host all my sites there and have been more than pleased with their help and support which is available by phone support! I hope this helps
    ===============================================
    crystal cove barbados steroids online

If you are having problem choosing a web hosting to use, I suggest you do the following:

1. Go to the webhost review sites such as webhostingjury, hostingsthatsuck.com or webhostinggeeks and list down about 3 common top hosting companies.

2. Next, for each web hosting X, do a “X sucks” search on Google. Read some complaints and see if you may encounter the same problems like them. Some of the complaints may relate to certain groups of users only such as VPS, dedicated server users or resellers. So you may not be affected if you are not from these categories.

3. Eliminate those hostings you feel uncomfortable with, and look for the best bargain hosting for your money.

Some good hosts to start with are Webfaction (you can pay monthly so you can cancel anytime if your gf doesn't like your work), Fatcow hosting and InMotion.

Good luck
    ====================================
    slimming tips Doctor Reviews

Yes, you can earn a lot from webhosting with promotions and by giving good offers to clients . Because client always expects something different and best form you .
    Last edited by David Towler; 10-02-2009 at 11:24 AM.

Well, the article is really the freshest on this notable topic. I agree with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your approaching updates. Saying thanks will not just be adequate, for the tremendous clarity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Pleasant work and much success in your business efforts!
    __________________________________________________ _________
    games
    cargame