Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tools of SEO

Default Google Web master

I think the best and mostly easy way for SEO is using of Google Webmaster tools and all other manual exchange services but still unable to find any good available tools by which I can get more traffic for my sites-

India Hosting

I am suggesting you not to use any tools for link building.Because manual work is always better than automation.

knowledgebase software

Quote Originally Posted by lapnida View Post
    Did you use tools for increase PR or traffic?
    And what happen or affect do you feel after you use that tools?

Well, I'm currently trying to improve the back links for my websites and developing and regularly changing the articles on it. What resources out there help in trying to make a website search engine helpful.

From google adwords estimated CPC.
    Nothing is Impossible...

Blog is the best way to quality inbound links and increase the traffic. In Blog publishing you will write your content and publish your links in using your targeted keywords. In writing comments on blogs You will publish your link by publish the comments on other relevant Site content. We can build inbound links by blog's two way-

1. Blog posting
    2. Blog Commenting

Yes and no. We do use a website submission program. But we also manually submit sites where needed.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net
    Sales & Support – (361) 455-6471
    Billing – (361) 592-7887

#1 Business-Class Shared Website & E-mail Hosting, #1 VPS & Dedicated Server Hosting, and #1 Website Development

Quote Originally Posted by haileyjonathan View Post
    Many people wonder why their websites dont rank well in Country specific Search Engines, most of the Search Engines determines country of the website based on the physical location of the website's IP Address. You would probably rank well in a Country Specific Search Engine if your website is hosted in the same country. This tools helps determine the Country in which the specified website is Hosted.

Search Engines are known to penalize websites that contain Duplicate / Similar content. Your content could be similar to other websites on the Internet, or pages from within your own website could be similar to each other.

web development services
    that's true, unique content is very important

I would suggest you not to use any tools for SEO. But I would recommend you to follow basic link building techniques such forum posting, blog commenting and article submission, those are the most effective way to follow SEO strategies.
    Last edited by Jenny12; 01-10-2012 at 07:04 AM.

I haven’t use tools up to now but I think using it may be much easier to increase page rank.

I have been using any resources to SEO my websites. I'm currently trying to improve the hyper links to my websites and developing and regularly changing the articles on it. What resources out there help in trying to create a website Search Engine friendly.