Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Web development

Web development businesses has a better chance of reaching out more people. This business includes multiple technical skills ranging from design, content and programming. In these days, PHP is popular programming language for web development as well as it is open source technology which is freely available. A way to go to become a effective web creator.

Good Post. I learned from you and i thanks.

Thanks for sharing very informative post.

Hello Hello Jonathan,,
    You shared more information about Web development and its really amazing and helpful..... Thanks for this nice post...

Some tips:

"Keep It Simple" - 99% of all web designers use too many graphical images and programs like Java, Flash, etc. which results in lower rankings and less traffic..

Web pages, like a spread sheet, are made using cells and tables. Use as few cells and tables in your web design as possible.

Create good Meta Tags. Each page should have different keywords in the Title and the Description Meta Tag.

Limit the number of times that you repeat words in your Keyword Meta Tag.

Place your important keywords at the top of the page as text headers.

Your most important page and keywords should be on the first page of a website.

Frames based websites should only be used for Intranet (a site only for company employees) and not for Internet.

Do NOT include pages that re-direct (a page that automatically sends you to another page) people to other pages.

Run an analysis program to count the number of times keywords are used in the first 7500 characters of computer code.

Your post is helpful for me. I am creating my own website and searching some useful things for my website, thanks to you. I got some very important points.

It's good sources of web development beginners.. If you are thinking develop a website in Joomla or other open source development.
    Last edited by ellis123; 10-10-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Global economy is a gift of technology and web development is among the fastest growing industry. Spurring growth of IT industry cannot be denied and Offshore and Outsourcing are two conjugative terms revolving around World Wide Web. Offshore Outsourcing has made many rising organizations whether small, large or medium dreams touch reality.

Thank you for sharing about web development.Great efforts! Great post ! Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi everyone,
    Web development generally refers to the tasks associated with developing websites for hosting via intranet or Internet. The Web development process includes Web design, Web content development, client-side/server-side scripting and network security configuration, among other tasks.