Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asp.net hosting

Default Asp.net hosting

As you see, I am looking for asp.net web hosting provider.
    I have seen that Aspnix.com has good reputation for providing windows hosting services.
    Any experience with them?
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast.
    I have no complaints with them and would definitely recommend them. Aspnix.com is great.
    I recommend this host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.

I've been with aspnix.com for over a year now and I'm very happy to report that I have had absolutely no problems with them or their service, whatsoever.
    It is the best windows host I've ever tried before. Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred for free and everything went smooth.
    Support so far is quite good.

I don't know actually about Aspnix but I heard that they are good. Please before using their service check their customer review.

Seems you can rely on Aspnix.com windows hosting services. Stability is great, servers are solid and support team is helpful. Prices are moderate.

Just here to say that I'm happy dealing with Aspnix. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
    It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time.

I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.

As I know Aspnix.com is best option for windows solutions. Their reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I'd like to express the point that Aspnix.com is the best windows host available in the net.
    The company seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.
    Their servers are very stable.

I can say Aspnix.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.

Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations. As far as services are concerned,well it truly depends on the companies one second frequencies to their customers which is also an important agenda/priority...