Thread: most popular hosting

Default most popular hosting

Virtual web hosting is one of the most popular hosting options available at the moment—probably because it is one of the most cost effective options on the market. Also known as shared web hosting, virtual hosting allows a website owner to have a site hosted on a web server that is shared with other websites. In simple terms, the virtual hosting company's server will allocate out hosting services and bandwidth to more than one website. Virtual web hosting is a cheaper hosting option because you won't have to pay for a dedicated server to host just your website.

corporate finance,corporate shells,going public reverse merger,how to go public,investor relations,merger and acquisition adviso
    SMART LIPO

Good One ! Thanks !

Good note.... Thanks joxun.

As a webmaster, you also need a web hosting to host your web site.And maybe there are pictures, articles, videos and so on.you use it to show your site,blogs or frums. How much do you need at most? Have you calculate that?

Nice services IMHO.

How do host a web?

I was looking for some good web host because I was thinking of starting a website of mine and to monetize from it even a little.

Then I just thought that hey, there are many people who wants to start a website by having a web host and the majority of them gets services from a web host.

So I thought that if I just want to make money, why not host websites right?

And that got me thinking how do web hosting sites work,