Thread: Free Email Marketing Software ! Share !

Hybrid View

Default Free Email Marketing Software ! Share !

Email marketing software is used in a number of ways by organizations and marketers for brand and customer loyalty building, acquiring or converting customers, company advertisements, or for communicating promotional offers and more. It is a web-based email newsletter software for sending email newsletters and other marketing campaigns to keep in lifelong contact with subscribers.

-Design a template, send emails, people can subscribe through your website, double opt in option, track who opens the emails, setup automatic email campaigns, import members via csv, users can unsubscribe themselves.

-Offer accurate tracking data, including the open rate, click rate, different clicks top board, open/click area(IP tracking), even each email address opening status.

-Manage your email campaign using statistical tracking, time sensitive autoresponders, custom subscription forms, personalized mailings, advanced real time graphical reporting, and more.

And more...

iKode Newsletter Software which is a web based free email marketing software offers you great features that will assist you in keeping track of your successes.

Now days most of business persons use E-mail marketing strategy and it create significant impact on clients mind. There are various kind of software available in the market, I think Atomic Email Studio is one of the best application and this software an essential part of any email marketing campaign.

If you want to practice on email marketing, Mailchimp is really user-friendly. It has various templates and it is very easy to use. You can customize your messages and it has really improved over the year.
    Jay Santos Fernando
    Technical Support Team
    GMO CLOUD AMERICA INC.
    Email: supportus@gmocloud.com (24hrs, 365 days)
    https://support.gmocloud.us/

Hi Annabelle,
    Nice useful information placed here, yes the E-Mail Marketing is one of the paid service in SEM...if the client want todo they go with paid services provided my Mailchimp, icontact etc etc...but today i got a innovative thing i.e. free service of E-mail marketing...I hope it works to all...Thanks to share this very valuable post...

Email marketing software is pretty good if you want to promote your services to all over the world.

Nice SEO link-building tools for Email Marketing.

Mailchimp is the one of the best tool for email marketing