Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Web Design Trends for 2013

Thumbs up Web Design Trends for 2013

Web design is the most critical part for any online business success as it represents your business. So, there is so much eager about it - i.e., Which web design trends going to rule the year of 2013?

But, as per my expectation, it should be:
    - Responsive Website Design
    - Simple Web Design
    - Proper Navigation Structure

So, share your views about web design trends for 2013? Waiting for your valuable reply so as to create great web designs in 2013.

According to the latest trends in technology as per my assumption, there are some trends which might be popular in 2013 in web designing:

• Full screen background
    • Responsive web design
    • Single page dynamic layout
    • Windows based layout
    • Scrolling in vertical manner
    • Typography style designing
    • Content Management System
    • Full screen background

As Technologies Changes Timely . In present Responsive Web Design is most Asked in Designing And Developing industry Future May be more advanced . I read A Good Article on What 2013 Brings for you to read visit this link . Hope it Clears more About elements that have the firepower to dominate the web design world of 2013.

Responsive website design is the latest trends in website design..Infinite Scrolling is also the latest trends..

Quote Originally Posted by ayishabanu View Post
    Responsive website design is the latest trends in website design...
    Exactly! Responsive website design would be biggest trend in 2013. Users on mobile devices still want access to all of a site’s content and features; they just don’t want to have to pinch and zoom their way through the site to get at it.

Quote Originally Posted by nicole_powell View Post
    Exactly! Responsive website design would be biggest trend in 2013. Users on mobile devices still want access to all of a site’s content and features; they just don’t want to have to pinch and zoom their way through the site to get at it.
    Responsive is present in Industry that is Most Asked by number of Customers and Also To have A featured Website at the End make client happier . Mobile Searches are increasing Day by day so Website should be Responsive . There are Number Of other element too .

In my opinion Responsive Web Design should be in trend for the year 2013. Because its wonderful for great user experience across all devices.

html 5 will have a great role to play in 2013

Nowadays most of the people want responsive web design which demand is very high in the market because responsive design is helpful to understand the whole content on the website without cutting the website sidebars. Mostly mobile or Smartphone users suffer this kind of problems so responsive and easily navigate website is a new trend in web design.

I think HTML 5 is gona rock in 2013 and almost every designer is gona use it