Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shared hosting accounts in Europe?

Default Shared hosting accounts in Europe?

I'd like to host my new Wordpress blog and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice in Europe.
    I have already found aspnix.com and novatrend.ch and not sure if I can trust them.
    Do you know anything about them?
    What host will be better for me? Why?

The possession of fully redundant data centers. If you are considering doing business with a smaller hosting vendor, ensure that they have adequate power and connectivity capabilities. Inquire as to the number of lines the facility has. Do they possess an on-site generator?

I think you should have more options to choose from. Check for offers from citynetworkhosting, these guys know how to keep everything working. Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime my site has had.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I can give much vote for Novatrend.ch. They provide uptime and speed connectivity.
    The company states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven’t seen any - so this is a very good sign.
    You will be pleased.

If I were you, I'd choose Aspnix. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
    They are good for getting quality hosting and professional customer support services.

If you ask me, I can recommend you to read customer hosting reviews at Webhostingstuff, Webhostingjury and also Hostjury review sites!

+ vote for aspnix.com. use promo code 25LIFE and get 25% off for the life of your account.
    its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

I would suggest citynetworkhosting.com to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting. Definitely some of the best customer support available. Servers are stable and fast, support is very helpful!

You have plenty of choices.. Dedicated Server Plesk could be a solution !!

It seems to me that aspnix.com affordable hosting solutions look to be the best here.
    The company has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top.
    So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.