Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annual billing

Default Annual billing

Hi

would like to know how do you find the annually billed hosting solutions, which are much cheaper than a monthly billed, such as offered by dayanahost.com and hostsvault.com.

Dayana Host is offering accounts for as low as ten bucks per year, while hostsvault is offering 50% discount (HV50OFF) for the accounts billed quarterly-annually.

I wonder if this is a great economy justas it seems to be, or is there anything heidden beyond the chepness?

Thank you.

Actually I suppose annual billing is really good, if there is a need in stability the more so because it helps to save some money.

Of the named companies, I woudl prefer hostsvault.com, the company appears to be highly qualified and their cPanel hosting is cheaper than the other's/

Knowing the company to use at the annual billing basis must be reliable I also advice dealing with serverpoint.com - they have discounts for longterm periods by making such prices cheaper to offer two moths of use for free in fact.

Want to say some words of dayana host company as they provide their services cheaply and qualitatively and their annual payment is nice as you economize your time and money paying per year.

Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.
    Taking the advantage of the opportunity, I would like to add that if you are going to pay yearly for the web hosting services, you should know the provide is trustworthy. Say 7host.com can be a good option for as this company offer only annual billing and has quite a good reputation in the web hosting services market.

You should make sure that you can at least get a pro-rated refund if you decide to leave before the end of the year. If you can't get that then I wouldn't recommend that you signup since there is always the possibility they could be a really bad host and you might get stuck with them

Well I think that host's reliability is highly important, but fortunately as a middle-man I have a client who is hosting with hostsvault.com, and they say about high reliability of this host. They offerr moneyback guarantee so You could be able to rget a refund inf anything goes wrong or you simply not like the service.

Dayana host offers annual billing as their prices are low.
    You just pay per year and that's really convenient as you don't need to pay less than $1 per month per their services.
    That's fair.

If to talk about hostsvault - the company appears to be reliable and attractive enough to deal with, and their lower csts at annual billing is making one more advantage for them.

From the mentioned hosts here I would highly recommend you to choose 7host.com web hosting provider because judging from many good hosting reviews about them, their work is based on quality.
    DISCOUNTS:

7HDOMFREE - free domain transfer: expiration date 30th November 2009
    7HOST15DS - 15% off for dedicated servers: expiration date 31th December 2009
    7HOST20LK - 20% off for shared and reseller services: expiration date 31th December 2009

Rather, your yearly pay is the measure of cash that you really make over the span of the year. In the event that you are paid on a hourly premise and your hourly rate of pay is $10 every hour, that figures to a base rate of pay of about $20,800 every year.