Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is pacifichost good for FFmpeg?

Default Is pacifichost good for FFmpeg?

Frankly speaking I have found pacifichost.com via Google search as I need to host my video file sharing web site. Their pricing looks affordable from the first sight, but I would like to know any signs of reliability of this hosting provider.

So, what can you say about this company?
    Is it reliable?

I have not heard about this company. But you can check on review sites.

Do they provide free script installation?

No information about the named host, but if you really need quality FFMPEG solution with scripts inside and professional support I recommend you taking a look at serverpoint.com, which is definitely stable and good host.

Default Is pacifichost good for FFmpeg

Bluehost was not good for me.

Downtime happened often and they were not reliable for my modest hosting requirements.

I would not recommend them.

Make sure about support because you are going to host video file sharing web site. As you will require help for installation of scripts, change of file permissions etc.
    Last edited by Albert Graham; 11-06-2009 at 08:09 AM.
    RS Hosting - Friendly, Reliable & Secure!
    http://www.rshosting.com/
    http://www.rshosting.co.uk/

If to hopst a video site I would recommend pauing atttention to the deals of serverpoint.com which have specialized accounts supporting everything you may need.

Also attrective and stable are NSV hsting accounts of santrex.net, cheaper and unlimited at the content type.

I agree with the above suggestion of serverpoint.com. I personally know this copm[pany being excellent for FFMPEG streaming sites, being stable and technically top-notch.

The one more host being excellent for the streaming sites is santrex.net - they even have specialized accounts for that streaming tech called NSV hosting. NO restrictions for the content and lower costs because of the offshore position.
    Last edited by a2one; 11-12-2009 at 01:33 PM.

Knowing santrex I join the previous recommendation as the company is really the one of the worthiest offshore hosting solutions I know. They give great hosting opportunities and have significant advantage in the price.

Default Is pacifichost good for FFmpeg

I second glowhost company as they provide FFMpeg hosting in a quality way.
    They support it on all their services - shared, reselling, VPS accounts dedicated servers, etc.
    Prices are affordable on their services and support works for 24 hours.