Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best ecommerce software?

There are thousands of companies who have that exact deal though.

If you plan on offering that many products, I think you should pay a designer to make you a customized solution. Having a cheap cart isn't a good idea if you plan on having that mahy products because it'd be hard to manage such a big amount. www.intershop.com is a more professional cart and is used by www.actionvillage.com which houses there own inventory, and have ALOT of products.

Somethingmore customzed would allow your designer to build an way to effective organize and manage such a big selection.

Hello,

I would have to say Magneto would certainly be one of the best. I haven't used the software yet but will be very soon since I'm starting an online store.

Thanks very much for the thread.

The best ecommerce platform is Product2Web.
    This solution is great is you are planning on entering the affiliate networks and is 100% performanced based on cost.
    If you are not planning on entering the affiliate networks, then the solution can still be used and customized to any extent at an upfront cost.
    Features include:
    * Landing Page Creator to easily build an unlimited number of landing pages with built-in SEO to direct sell your product
    * Advanced eCommerce system to sell your products with built-in merchant account load balancing
    * 24 hour Bandwidth monitoring and management
    * Affiliate Technology to build and manage an entire network of affiliates to sell your product everywhere on the web
    * Statistical Reporting Module that tracks sales, order management, A/B Reporting, Pixel ID, and affiliate sales
    -And for the store-
    * Product Attributes- Each product can add personalized attributes or include other products in the system as attributes. An example of a personalized attribute would be color and size. An example of adding a product would be giving the choice to have a helmet, gloves and a jacket to a snowboard purchase. Customized attributes can be stored in a profile and added to multiple products saving data entry time.
    * Feature Products- Feature products appear on the homepage of the web store. It is very easy to feature a product in the system. You simply check a box in the product edit screen and it features.

Here is list of 10 best e commerce softwares.

BigCommerce
    goEmerchant
    3DCart
    Volusion
    Fortune3
    CoreCommerce
    Yahoo Merchant
    ProStores
    Network Solutions
    GoDaddy Quick Shopping Cart

Yahoo Shopping cart has good features. and it's easy to use if you start your business.

Magicarm
    EOS Digital rebel slr

I would like to say that magento commerce is a great ecommerce software... many webmasters appreciate it and prefer to use.

I would like to say that magento commerce is a great ecommerce software... many webmasters appreciate it and prefer to use.

__________________________________________________ __
    Proofreading
    SEO Copywriting

Smile

Hello,

As per my knowledge these are the best ecommerce software.
    OSCommerce
    -X-Cart
    -CubeCart

I prefer AJ Shopping Cart to be the best and it is the best php based shopping cart software .It is very Convenient for customers,Complete storefront solution,Optimized for search engines,Multi-language and currency,Downloadable products .So I preferred AJ Shopping Cart to built my online store.

+ vote for magento shopping cart software - you will have many privileges using it for running of your e-shops.