Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best ecommerce software?

Magento is my choice

Quote Originally Posted by figage View Post
    Magento is my choice
    I agree, magento rocks
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Zen Cart is my choice

Webstream V1.0 is an amazing bit of online software that gives you the ability to completely control all your online content.
    You can create unlimited pages in an editor similar to Microsoft Word. Create unlimited products categories and products with it's built in product catalogue tools. All products can include drop down lists and up to 5 images with pop-ups. Discounts can be applied to the shopping cart as well as delivery prices. You can link your shopping cart up with Paypal, Protx, HSBC, Barclays and Worldpay just by entering your account information. There is also a bulk email marketing tool for you to create and save unlimited email address lists and newsletters. Full visitor stats and much more.

I prefer Magento to use

I feel that Magento is one of the best open source e-commerce software that is presently out there in the market. Zcart and 1automationwiz are also pretty good software. I have been using them from a really long time and I would recommend them any time.

http://www.oscommerce.com/
    Its absolutely free and totally customizable.

Magento is considered to be one of the best ecommerce software. Even though nowadays many of them use Zen Cart as a software solution, Apart from them many of them prefer a customized solution as they want to cater software in accordance with their specific requirement.

OS Commerce is very difficult to install and use – and it’s very limiting. There’s not enough features to run an entire professional business. The same goes with ZenCart. Magento almost has it right, but it’s also very difficult to install and it’s slow.

You should look into a total online business platform such as Haiku Online Business which handles shopping cart, website, customer database and marketing features. It’s a hosted solution so you don’t have to worry about the technical stuff either. All the other bases are also integrated, such as the payment gateways, shipping modules etc., and you can even give your customers coupons and vouchers. It’s an all in one solution so you don’t need to juggle multiple systems.

I think PrestaShop is best.Is an open source e-commerce free software and It supports payment gateways such as Google checkout.
    The Bird tables have large range of Wild bird food.