Thread: What Java host would be better for me?

Default What Java host would be better for me?

It happened so that I reached a deadlock on choosing Java host.
    Well, I recognized that Jvmhost.com, GoJava.net and Visionwebhosting.net offer attractive Java hosting deals.
    What can you say about them? What Java host would be better for me? why?

BTW, do they offer any discounts or specials?

Why have you chosen those companies?

Having compared all the suggested web hosts, can say that gojava.net looks to be the best here.
    The sequence of features and pricing of their Java hosting solutions is perfect.
    One more plus is that they provide 24/7 java hosting experienced customer support.

According to my knowledge citynetworkhosting is powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
    Just contact their customer support and their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.

+ vote for Gojava.net - Incredible support that answered to my 10 questions in an average of 10 minutes!
    They are one of the pioneers in the professional Java Hosting, tomcat hosting industry leaders in providing affordable and professional Java Hosting packages based on Apache Tomcat.
    Very stable hosting. Very good price.

No doubts citynetworkhosting.com will meet your demands with their affordable prices and featured plans. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability and performance.

I asked them loads of questions before I bought my package, and they answered them all to my satisfaction. I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead.
    Gojava.net is very good Java host to deal with.

I totally support citynetworkhosting.com suggestion. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

For my final project I designed and built a system that can provide local positioning / location awareness to mobile wifi devices (only have Android client thus far). The server receives data from www.perceptiveflow.com/web-design.aspx clients, processes it, and responds to the clients with a messages containing information about their respective locations.

I'm with gojava.net - it provides me the best connection speed and has the fastest support response I have ever used.
    I suppose that is one of the best Java web hosting providers in the world.
    I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!