Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Whats your favorite billing system?

Default Favorite billing system

Although, there are many payment gateways but Paypal is my favorite billing System. The best thing that I like about it is that instead of providing credit card information to the gateway, it only supplies the PayPal reference transaction token to make a charge. Hence it is a safest and secure billing system.

That’s true that they are increasing the license cost and also they have removed lifetime license as well. That means, you have to pay every month. But the current price hike should not affect to a company because it is still manageable price.

If you are using limited features and do not need large number of module, you can go for Blesta. You can refer WHMCS vs Blesta comparison for more detail.

Blesta is also good option if you are using limited modules and your require modules are available in Blesta. Also, the license cost is low (as of now).
    Last edited by Akshay_M; 04-28-2020 at 03:34 PM.

When comes to Invoicing software I prefer online software. In my experience, invoicing software should have payment reminders and Integrated payment links.

Scoro is an all-in-one business management and invoicing software that helps you streamline your entire invoicing process.

FreshBooks takes billing out of your hands and puts it on autopilot. Set up automated invoicing, online payment options (ACH and Credit Card), and late payment reminders to get paid 2x faster.

I list some of the best billing software that I have used.

WHMCS: Top most for me. Although I am worried about the way it's price has been rising.

Blesta: Have little less features than WHMCS still enough to meet my all the requirements.

Host bill: My clients are using it and havn't faced any issue so far.
    Video Knowledgebase at https://demotiger.com
    Reduce Support tickets. Display the Logo of your brand.
    See the list of Tutorials at https://demotiger.com/price-of-tutorial-videos.html

FreshBooks is an all-in-one tool for invoicing and accounting software. It’s a top choice for small businesses, self-employed individuals, firms, agencies, and consultancies.

Zoho Invoice: Best overall invoicing software. Invoice Ninja: Best free invoicing software. Hiveage: Best invoicing software for freelancers. Harvest: Best software for hourly invoicing. FreshBooks: Best all-in-one invoicing and accounting software