Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which CMS will be better for web designing?

Joomla is the best cms for web designing, because joomla is an open source cms and content publishing system designed for quickly creating highly interactive multi-language Web sites, online communities, media portals, blogs and e Commerce applications. Content manager and developer every time add content quickly, like edit some content, upload images and Link new pages to the main or sub navigation.

Wordpress is best for me with the help this CMS you can easily design a website and manage your content this is open source fast, quick and available with lots of free themes and plugin.
    iNeedname.com :- Find Domain Name via Gtalk

I think Wordpress is the best CMS which is perfect for websites and blogs development. Some good features of Wordpress are :

Easy to install & maintain
    Multiple themes available
    Multiple plugins available
    Content Management
    Search Engine friendly
    Cost effective

Wordpress is highly in demand as an open source that can be used for developing user friendly websites or blogs. I can recommend a web development company, named Dexusa.com. This organization is expert in custom wordpress, wordpress development. If you require custom wordpress service for developing your website, contact +1-408-868-8867.

Some of the best content Management Systems are:
    1) Joomla
    2) Drupal
    3) Concrete5
    4) ExpressionEngine
    5) Textpattern
    6) Movable Type
    7) Cushy CMS
    8) Wordpress
    9) Radiant CMS
    10) SilverStripe

hi
    so u want to know which cms is better
    there are different types of cms like Joomla ,word-press,durpal
    but according to my opinion word-press is best cms because it easy to work on it and there are different types of plugin are available so we can use it amk make our website user friendly and attractive.

Most of people said wordpress. Im also prefer wordpressas a CMS for designing a blogging website.
    thanks,
    Roger.
    connected commerce

hi,
    my suggestion wordpress. Wordpress is the best cms for web designing, and also easy to use and easily edit css.
    thanks,
    Roger.
    connected commerce

I guess CMS are quite complicated and needs a certain amount of technical skills however most of the renowned Web Designing and Development Companies designers prefer to use Expression Engine because they deal in E-commerce Solutions and providing other online services to their clients and this empowers them to manage their task easily.
    Last edited by Kasey; 03-01-2014 at 06:50 AM.

I strongly advise against creating a custom CMS for your client project (now), simply because that would require you to be solid with whatever language you choose to write it in,there is no way a custom developed CMS can compete with an open-source CMS on security and functionality updates Period.

Wordpress removes all limitations and is open source so if you are coding expert then it is best for you.

Wordpress is best CMS for web design