Thread: What colour will my print be?

Default What colour will my print be?

Trying to design our artwork. I am having some brochures printed. Does anyone know what CMYK means since it makes the tones look completely different?

Gained some good tips on your forum. Specifically I have been suggested a site online. I managed to get all of them printed out for a very competitive price and also the product quality was excellent. They're called skprintdesign here is their site brochures>.

CMYK is a color model refers to four inks used in color printing.
    C - cyan
    M - magenta
    Y - yellow
    K - Key (black).
    MilesWeb : Your Hosting, Our Responsibility !
    Unlimited cPanel Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting in India | Cloud hosting providers India

Seen a great description on this website order prints online. CMYK means Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. These are the basic four colours employed in conventional print. These 3 colours plus black roughly match primary colours which are combined throughout the visible spectrum. This is how printed colours are made. Setting the colours to CMYK will generate the best portrayal of what the printing is going to look like. Have had the print out done with them and it appears amazing.

MONA TILES COMPOUND, NR. CHHANI CIRCLE, CHHANI ROAD, VADODARA - 390002. GUJARAT, INDIA.

thanks for this valuable information.