Thread: What does SmarterTools Bundle mean?

Default What does SmarterTools Bundle mean?

When I was looking through aspnix.com Windows VPS hosting plans I got to know that this company offered special on them - SmarterTools Bundle.

Can you explain me what SmarterTools Bundle means?

I would like to point out that aspnix.com can be a good option for Windows web hosting services as this company specializes in Windows hosting services. Moreover, it offers nice specials and affordable web hosting plans.
    This special includes:
    * SmarterMail Pro 6.x - 250 Users ($299 in value)
    * SmarterStats Pro 4.x - 50 Sites ($249 in value)
    * SmarterTrack Pro 3.x - 2 Agents ($199 in value)

Think that their support team will give you more answers about SmarterTools Bundle.

Default What does SmarterTools Bundle mean

Hi,

I want to know what is dedicated hosting? What amount of traffic is needed to think about dedicated hosting? how much does it cost?

In my opinion, it will be reasonable to deal with aspnix.com as I have found many good hosting reviews about them and got to know that they offer another attractive special on their reseller and VPS hosting plans:

Signup for Reseller or VPS Plan or Upgrade to VPS from Shared Hosting and enter a drawing to receive a Zune HD 32GB or Windows 7
    + New Reseller and VPS clients receive a 4GB USB Flash Memory Drive!
    + Every 5th new Shared Hosting client receives a 4GB USB Flash Memory Drive!
    So, can you leave any comments concerning this special?

I have not heard of aspnix.com before, but I have heard of the SmarterTools bundle before. I really like SmarterTools' software, and the bundle is great. My company also offers the bundle to certain clients for free. The bundle gives you -
    SmarterMail Pro 5.x - 50 Domains - 250 Users ($299 in value)
    --SmarterMail is an email server, a little like exchange or zimbra. I use their mail server software quite a bit.
    SmarterStats Pro 4.x - 50 Sites ($249 in value)
    --SmarterStats is a website statistics/analytics program with a ton of features...I like it
    SmarterTrack Pro 3.x - 2 Agents ($199 in value)
    --SmarterTrack is a support desk software that includes live chat and a bunch of stuff, it's also great.