Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VPS servers

Default VPS servers

Do you know anything of serverpoint company?
    This company offers VPS deals on Linux and Windows platforms.
    And pricing is unbelievably cheap.

No idea about serverpint, How much you are going to spend?

What is your budget?
    http://www.infrenion.com
    Host your own YouTube.. Share your videos online!!

I know serverpoint.com as the hioghly professional host with long experience and greata quality and cost-efficience. I believe this company is among the most trustworthy providers nowadays.

I also may name santrex.net offering good VPS solutions for various types of sites, and being offshore they have content and price advantages

Default VPS servers

You need a good VPS provider with a good storage, RAID10. When you have problems with your VPS you can use the console then. If you have problems on a dedicated server you need to contact your host and they need to fix it in the datacenter.

There is no denying the fact that serverpoint.com is stable and reliable web hosting provider. It has been in the web hosting business since 1998, so I think that this period is enough to trust this host.
    The price is reasonable for their Windows and Linux VPS hosting plans.
    I have seen that it offered the 2nd month for free on their VPSs.
    Do they still offer this?

Do you know anything of serverpoint company?
    I know serverpoint is the one of the most reliable and trustworthy host, having reasonable prices and excellent suppprt, thus being very good choise for getting a vPS, or other accoubnt type from.

go with serverpoint.com! This company is wrothy and reasonable choise. They have specialized accounts for some content types and offer quality service and support.

Agreed. serverpoint.com is working enough long and have reputation of the stable and professional provider to be chosen for getting VPS soklutions from.

Know this company as highly stable and reasonable, but however, would recommend natcoweb.com for VPS, as this company is currently more efficient and reasonable in this typs of hosting account offers.